Friday, August 7, 2009

CANAAN 05













Episode 04 (7.5/10 Very Good)

Impression:

I’m glad Yun Yun is no longer a stock character. I didn’t expect her tie with the Snakes at all. She makes a very entertaining villain – the vampire cloak was a perfect touch! How she got all that dynamite around her waist was a case of bad anime magic, but I’ll forgive for the sake of comedy. Nice job on the suspense at the end. We don’t really know whose side Yun Yun is on. On another note, I’m really upset with the low quality of the videos. It’s driving me crazy. Even if I get a good screen shot, it’s digitalized and blurry and I’m so sick of it!

Suggestive Content:

Yun Yun decides to work at the cat-mascot bar in order to carry out her mission; when the customers are disappointed with her figure, she tries to stuff her shirt with rolls again. Later on, she’s seen in a state of undress.

Rating:

Animation: 8/10 – Who could tell with the crappy video?

Characters: 8/10

Writing: 7/10

Pacing: 7/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment