Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm back!

I arrived home last night from my church's mission trip to Michigan. What I saw God do and the people I met have changed me and threw lighter fluid on my heart. I don't want to go back to who I was or what I was doing before I left.

While there God gave me the privilege of being involved in so much of what He was doing. It's times like this mission trip that I understand the blessing of being in His will. We did a backyard Bible school and a VBS, bought gifts for children in a homeless shelter; I visited a correctional facility for child offenders (the girls' center; they wouldn't let me in the boys center.)

I won't waste small words on such a vast experience - because I can't capture what happened there in words. However, expect to see a change in me and what's important to me.

I learned there the incredible importance of Christian encouragement. I'm telling you this because this is why I started a Christian anime blog.

(Sorry, no pictures for this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment