Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eden of the East 06















Episode 06 (8.5/10 Wonderful)
Impression:
I feel stupid, but I don’t understand the whole NEET/Eden thing. Maybe I zoned out and missed something important… Though, I’m terrible with political subjects. Plus, it’s completely a part of Japanese culture (not that we don’t have NEETs here) and I’m not as well versed in Japan’s culture yet. Despite this, I’m still interested in what’s going on. And, I’m praying they save Ohsugi before something terrible happens to him.
Suggestive Content:
There’s some talk about Ohsugi’s virginity, lust, and some more “Johnny” talk. And, a scene in the beginning in which the dominatrix is treatening Ohsugi.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 10/10
Writing: 8.5/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I'm Symon from New Zealand. I noticed one of your interests was 'Frank Peretti'. Please take the time to check out our Christian Fiction Review Blog: Flannelgraph. If you become a follower, you will be into win a free book/books each month. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete