Monday, September 7, 2009

CANAAN 06-07





















Episode 06 & 07 (6/10 Good)

Impression:

We finally start some plot action and this show still isn’t worth watching. The most interesting part of these two episodes was when Alphard says she was called “Canaan,” too; and, I could have guessed that. As for the American president, are they trying to make fun us? Oh, well, America should be used to that by now. I’m sorry, but I’m on the verge of giving up this show. It already takes too much effort to sit down and watch it. I was excited when it came out, but now I see it’s the same messy, Bee Train-esque action show. Liang Qi is insane. I just need to say that now, in case I decide not to watch any more. Wow. Mental patient. And, Long Live the Taxi Driver!

Suggestive Content:
Liang Qi’s crush on Alphard and elements pertaining to this. Scenes of terror and blood.

Rating:

Animation: 8/10

Characters: 7/10

Writing: 5/10

Pacing: 5/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment